Saturday 8 February 2014

Chocolate Hazelnut Raspberry Soft Serve

I came across this idea from The Detoxinista.  Megan's Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream is very easy to make.  It's just frozen banana blended with peanut butter.  I tried it with almond butter instead and it was delicious!



Then I had an idea.  Instead of almond butter I could try Hazelnut Cocao spread and add some raspberries.


Chocolate Hazelnut Raspberry Soft Serve

Ingredients
1 frozen banana
1 handful of frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon Mayver's Hazelnut Cacao Spread*
1-2 tablespoons of coconut water

I chopped the frozen banana into chunks and put that into a mini food processor.  Then I added the raspberries, a splash of coconut water and about a tablespoon of Hazelnut Cacao Spread.  I whizzed it in the blender, stopping a few times to scrape down the mixture.  That's it.  Spoon into a plate and serve if you can resist eating it straight from the food processor bowl!

*Mayver's Hazelnut Cacao Spread is simply blended hazelnuts and cacao and is available from selected Coles supermarkets or you can order online from Aussie Health Products www.aussiehealthproducts.com.au

Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
http://detoxinista.com/2012/07/peanut-butter-banana-ice-cream-dairy-free-vegan/




~ take every opportunity to put the good stuff in ~

This blog is about me, what I'm doing, what's working for me, and what's not. It includes my experiences and opinions. It is for general information only and is in no way intended to replace the advice of a health care professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment